Hardcover • 2013 • $21.95
James Delingpole hilariously demolishes the green movement’s most precious claims in The Little Green Book of Eco-Fascism.
Written in A to Z format and printed on guaranteed un-recycled paper made from the pulp of a thousand rare hardwood trees using nothing but the purest cruel-harvested baby squid ink, The Little Green Book of Eco-Fascism is your pocket guide to everything that’s wrong, funny, and downright crazy about the green movement. That’s a wide and fertile field of material, including:
- The “threatened” polar bears: how a species whose population has risen from 5,000 to 25,000 in the space of five decades can hardly be called “threatened.” It’s more like a “plague.”
- Climategate: what it means, why it matters, how a handful of scientists managed to frighten your kids, drive up your energy bills, hike your taxes—all in the name of dealing with a problem which exists only in their imaginations.
- The 1970 Earth Day predictions that inexplicably failed to come true
- A complete list of all the things which have (according to greenies) been caused by global warming including, but not limited to: AIDS, African holocaust, Air France crash, airport malaria, Al Qaeda and Taliban aid, alligators in the Thames, asteroid strike risk, soaring beer and bread prices, and way more!
- Not to mention additional entries for: Fracking (and why we should love it); the solyndra scam; Al Gore, the Goebbles of eco-fascism; Matt Damon, celebrity eco-fascist brownshirt; and many more…
The Little Green Book of Eco-Fascism challenges the sensationalistic and misleading green movement to conveying reality with searing wit.