Regnery Publishing, Inc. • ISBN 978-1-59695-520-9
In the beginning, the Bible was regarded as the “Good Book,” but today it is under relentless attack from left wing audiences, novelists, and screenwriters to justify their own political agendas. But fear not: award-winning religious journalist Robert J. Hutchinson refutes the mockers, skeptics, and deniers in his new book, The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible.
Using historical evidence and thorough analysis, Hutchinson not only proves the Bible to be true (and the liberal Left wrong), but also takes the truth one step further–showing how the Bible built and shaped Western civilization. The Bible is the source for the Western ideas of justice, science, and democracy, Hutchinson argues, and without it, Western civilization would not exist. In this book you will find:
- Recent archaeological discoveries confirm the historical accuracy of many Bible stories
- The Bible made modern science possible (which is why it started in the Middle Ages)
- Biblical laws paved the way for democracy and limited government
- The Bible promotes human freedom
- The enemies of the Bible are enemies of true reason and tolerance
Atheists and secularists say the Bible is not relevant to the modern age, but Hutchinson silences them once and for all with this hard-hitting new “P.I.G”–proving the Bible to be a unique and spiritual book, a historical and universal text, and anything but irrelevant to our lives and Western civilization today.