August 15th, 2016 | Posted in News
New York Times bestselling author Robert Spencer exposes Iran as the terrorist powerhouse of the world.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Iran is the breeding ground for terrorist activity—a country made all the more dangerous by the disastrous “nuclear deal” that offers seemingly no restrictions to Iran’s nuclear ambitions. As Robert Spencer, a New York Times bestselling author and the director of Jihad Watch, reveals in The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran, the Iranian government is an open enemy of the United States. Iran confronts U.S. Navy ships in the Persian Gulf “on a nearly daily basis.” It executes more of its citizens than any other nation.
Once America’s ally, Iran now claims leadership of the global jihad, and the ayatollah’s aim is nothing less than world conquest for Islam. In this latest installment in the Complete Infidel’s Guide series, Spencer explains why, of all the adversaries of America and rogue states in the world, Iran is the most deadly—and yet it is rarely referred to as such, even as it presents a larger threat to Americans than the murderous cult of the Islamic State.
In The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran, Spencer also reveals:
- How Iran’s “nuclear deal” is sheer capitulation to the mullahs, allowing Iran to inspect its own facilities and pursue nuclear weapons
- Iran’s long-standing support for terrorists—including shocking evidence that Iran helped plan the 9/11 attacks
- Why Iran wants nuclear weapons—clue: it’s not about deterrence
- Why the Obama administration has grossly underestimated the Iranian threat
- How Iran’s Shi’ite terrorism might be contained and its threat to the United States reduced
Iran is already at war with America. If we refuse to recognize that fact, we are that much closer to losing that war. The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran exposes the true nature of the threat, lays out what America must do to defeat it, and provides all the information you need to know about America’s least understood yet potentially most lethal enemy.
To schedule an interview with Robert Spencer, please contact Caitlyn Reuss at Caitlyn.Reuss@Regnery.com or 202.667.4436