February 16th, 2016 | Posted in Educational Resources
Engage your children with fun and educating activities based off of House Mouse, Senate Mouse; Woodrow, the White House Mouse; and Marshall, the Courthouse Mouse. See below for suggestions!
- Have your children write their own letter to a state or federal representative
- Take a field trip to your local legislature, courthouse, or capitol
- Have your children create and pass a bill
- Have kids bring in a different snack incorporating one of the different cheeses listed in House Mouse, Senate Mouse
- Ask children to create a video explaining what they would do if they were president of the United States. You can also make all the videos into a mash-up
- Have your kids come up with a list of questions for Cheryl and Peter Barnes about Woodrow, the White House Mouse; Marshall, the Courthouse Mouse; or House Mouse, Senate Mouse and send it to them.