Saving the Bill of Rights
Exposing the Left's Campaign to Destroy American Exceptionalism
We’re in a fight to save our libertiesand we’re losing
For most of us, the Bill of Rights is sacred. It enshrines, defines, and protects the liberties we take for granted as Americans. But almost unnoticed, a dedicated minority of special interests is chipping away at the Bill of Rights to the point that, while the words might remain in the Constitution, the rights themselves will be lost.
Frank Miniter, New York Times bestselling author of The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide, has seen firsthandand exposed as a journalistthe relentless assaults that are stripping away our Second Amendment rights. Now he reports on the broad, radical offensive that targets not just our right to bear arms, but all our rights, including the First Amendment’s guarantee of free speech and religion.
In Saving the Bill of Rights, you’ll learn
- Why you could be guilty of thought crimes”thanks to a bill signed into law by President Obama
- How liberals in the federal government are using net neutrality” to stifle free speech
- Why the Founders would be appalled at how separation of church and state” (a phrase not found in the Constitution) has been manipulated to drive Christianity out of the public square
- How your right to property, guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment, has been put at risk by government greed
- Why opponents of the aggressive interrogation of terrorists are false civil libertarians
- How the Ninth Amendment is deliberately misread in order to increase government power
- How liberals have tried to kill the Constitution through endless violations of the Tenth Amendmentand how restoring the Tenth Amendment could help save some of our imperiled liberties
Thorough, thought-provoking, and engaging, Frank Miniter’s Saving the Bill of Rights could be the most important book you read this year.
Published: June, 2011