Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department
The Department of Justice Watches Over the Law
But Who Watches the Watchmen?
The Department of Justice is America’s premier federal law enforcement agency. And according to J. Christian Adams, it’s also a base used by leftwing radicals to impose a fringe agenda on the American people.
A five-year veteran of the DOJ and a key attorney in pursuing the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, Adams recounts the shocking story of how a once-storied federal agency, the DOJ’s Civil Rights division has degenerated into a politicized fiefdom for far-left militants, where the enforcement of the law depends on the race of the victim.
In Injustice, Adams reveals:
- The inside story of how the Obama DOJ spiked the voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Partyand the Panthers’ little-known public appearance with Obama
- How the Obama administration changed DOJ hiring policy to ensure radical leftists would dominate the Civil Rights Division
- The Obama DOJ’s bizarre agenda, from insisting on kids’ rights to attend school dressed as transvestites, to litigating for teachers’ rights to take paid vacations to Mecca
- How the DOJ has repeatedly sided with political bosses who flagrantly disenfranchise entire communities of white voters
- Why the DOJ’s fixation on racial grievance threatens the integrity of the 2012 elections
If you thought the federal government was dedicated to race-neutral equal protection, Injustice will set you straight. This searing indictment of government malfeasance unveils the astonishing political extremism and outright lawlessness that now infects on of the government’s most powerful agencies. With everything from civil rights laws to America’s voting system at risk, Adams sound the alarm on a gathering threat to our nation’s future.
Published: October, 2011
Buy from Regnery
Get FREE Shipping on all domestic orders over $50!
- List Price: $27.99
- List Price: $14.99