Think you know the real Barack Obama? You don’tnot until you’ve read The Amateur
In this stunning exposé, bestselling author Edward Kleina contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek, and former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazinepulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history. He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true-believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.
In The Amateur you’ll discover:
- Why the so-called centrist” Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
- Why Bill Clinton loathes Barack Obama and tried to get Hillary to run against him in 2012
- The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
- How Obama split the Kennedy family
- How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixonwith disastrous results
- How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
The Amateur is a reporter’s book, buttressed by nearly 200 interviews, many of them with the insiders who know Obama best. The result is the most important political book of the year. You will never look at Barack Obama the same way again.
Published: May, 2012
256 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 x 25.40 mm
Buy from Regnery
FREE Shipping on all domestic orders. No minimum purchase required!
- List Price: $27.95
- List Price: $9.99
- List Price: $16.95