It’s amateur hour at the White House. So says New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein in his new political exposé The Amateur. Tapping into the public’s growing sentiment that President Obama is in over his head, The Amateur argues that Obama’s toxic combination of incompetence and arrogance have run our nation and his presidency off the rails. Obama was both completely inexperienced and ideologically far to the left of Americans when he entered the White House,” says Klein. And he was so arrogant that he didn’t even know what he didn’t know.” Klein, who is known for getting the inside scoop on everyone from the Kennedys to the Clintons, reveals never-before-published details about the Obama administration’s political inner workings and about Barack and Michelle’s personal lives, including:
- The inordinate influence Michelle wields over Barack and her feud with a high-profile celebrity
- The real reason Rahm Emmanuel left the White House (it wasn’t for family reasons)
- Why Valerie Jarrett’s role is closer to that of Rasputin than impartial senior advisor
- Obama’s problems with American Jews
- How Obama has purposefully forgotten and ignored those that put him in power, including the Kennedys, and the Jewish and African American communities in Chicago
From Obama’s conceited and detached demeanor, to his detrimental reliance on Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett’s advice, to the Obamas' extravagant and out-of-touch lifestyle, The Amateur reveals a president whose blatant ignorance and incompetence is sabotaging himself, his presidency, and America.
Published: June, 2013