Beating Obamacare 2014
Avoid the Landmines and Protect Your Health, Income, and Freedom
What Obamacare disaster will hit next? The website launch was a fiasco, millions of Americans' insurance has already been cancelled, the exchanges are still not working, and the enrollment numbers are abysmal. Betsy McCaughey uncovers the next disasters Obamacare is about to spring on an unsuspecting public, and shows you how to protect yourself.
Did you know?
- The government predicts that Obamacare will cause millions to lose the health plans they get at work
- You can avoid the penalty for not having insurance
- Even children are subject to penalties for being uninsured
- The IRS official who targeted conservative groups has been promoted to top dog in charge of your health insurance
- The federal government recommends if you want medical privacy, pay cash
- Section 3000A of the health law awards bonus points to hospitals that spend the least per senior
- You should be careful about giving your address, tax information, and social security number to a "navigator." Most haven't been background checked, and even HHS Secretary Sebelius admits some could be felons
Patient advocate Dr. Betsy McCaughey expertly dissects the 2,572-page health law, the thousands of pages of Obamacare regulations, and the cascade of “waivers” to the law in 2013, and lays out how all these will affect your family's health and finances, your relationship with your doctor, and even your tax bill—breaking it down into manageable chunks and explaining everything in plain English.
Don't be blindsided by the myriad new rules, regulations, and taxes that are coming down the pike. Begin today to understand what the Obama health law means for you, and prepare for it.
Published: January, 2014