The 21 Biggest Lies about Donald Trump (and you!)
Has any president been more unjustly vilified than Donald Trump?
Yes, he’s brash.
Yes, he has an ego.
Yes, his ad-libbing sometimes gets him into trouble.
But the fact is Donald Trump is the most effective conservative president in decades.
That’s why the media hate him.
That’s why they lie about him.
And there’s something else.
When they lie about him, they’re really lying about you, because to the media, anyone who supports Donald Trump is deplorable.
But here, at last, is the counterpunch we’ve been waiting for.
Columnist and bestselling author Kurt Schlichter provides a fact-filled—and frequently hilarious—takedown of some of the media’s most pernicious lies about the president. In The 21 Biggest Lies about Donald Trump (and you!), you’ll learn:
- Why liberals cry “racism” at any argument they don’t like—when the real racists of American history have all been the Democrats
- How Trump “the warmonger” has actually given America a more realistic—and safer—foreign policy than any of his immediate predecessors
- Why the media refuses to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants (here’s a clue: Trump’s mother was a legal immigrant—and so is his wife)
- Why Trump and his supporters are infinitely more intelligent than a media that have gotten every major story of the Trump presidency wrong
- Trump’s great virtues (that too many Republicans lack): realism, courage, common sense, and an unapologetic determination to win conservative victories
Tired of media and leftwing lies about Donald Trump? Then you’ll love this book.
Published: July, 2020