The Saad Truth about Happiness
8 Secrets for Leading the Good Life
The Quest for Happiness Is a Universal Fact.
It is a scientific fact, which means we can measure happiness, we can assess it, and we can devise strategies to make ourselves happy and fulfilled human beings.
So says Professor Gad Saad, the author of the sensational bestseller The Parasitic Mind and the irrepressible host of The Saad Truth podcast. In this provocative, entertaining, and life-changing new book, he roams through the scientific studies, culls the wisdom of ancient philosophy and religion, and draws on his extraordinary personal experience as a refugee from war-torn Lebanon turned academic celebrity.
In The Saad Truth about Happiness you’ll learn the secrets to living the good life, including:
• How to live the life you want—not necessarily the life expected of you
• Why resilience is a key to happiness
• Why your career needs to have a higher purpose than a paycheck
• Why variety truly can be the spice of life
• Why choosing the right spouse is so important
• Why Aristotle had it right when he preached moderation
• Why you should take a hint from your dog and realize that playfulness equals happiness
The Saad Truth about Happiness is as lively, stimulating, and captivating as its author, who has become a "de facto global therapist" to an ever-growing audience of hundreds of thousands of people. Read this book and you’ll see why so many seek his counsel.
Published: May, 2024
Buy from Regnery
Get FREE Shipping on all domestic orders over $50!
- List Price: $17.99
- List Price: $29.99
- List Price: $14.99